- Technology and telecommunications
- Retail and consumer products
Natalie J. Galbato
Natalie J. Galbato is a business development executive in the Cincinnati office of Grant Thornton. Galbato has more than 20 years of global experience in financial analysis, pricing, new product introduction, strategic business development, product positioning and branding, and business process outsourcing. With experience in the retail and health care industries, Galbato focuses on the tristate area including Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana, where she provides a full range of services to private and public companies.
Prior to joining Grant Thornton, Galbato was senior director of market and product strategy for Convergys. She established the firm’s business transformation office and launched new service offerings for the company. Galbato formerly was vice president of consulting and strategic planning for a health care software development company and had been a business consulting partner at an international accounting firm.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Association for Corporate Growth – Cincinnati Chapter, Board Member; First Vice President
- Southwest Ohio Regional Workforce Investment Board, Nominating Chair; Board Member
- IHM Job Ministry, Leadership Council
- MBA, Marketing and Finance, University of Chicago
- BS, Business, State University of New York