Raleigh, North Carolina
- Technology and telecommunications
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
Matt is an Audit Services partner in the Raleigh office. He serves a variety of SEC registered and privately held companies in the manufacturing/distribution and technology industries, including life sciences, software and telecom. He is well-versed in issues impacting multinational corporations, as well as accounting for revenue transactions and multiple-element arrangements and SOX implementation/internal control compliance. In addition to his audit responsibilities, Matt has performed various consulting projects for his clients including implementation of new accounting standards, acquisition due diligence and currently serves on the Firm’s national revenue recognition task force, authoring interpretive revenue guidance.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — North Carolina
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Council for Entrepreneurial Development
- University of Florida, Master of Accounting
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.