Charlotte, North Carolina
- Real estate and construction
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- State and local tax
Kelli A. Knoble
Kelli has more than 28 years of experience in the tax profession. She has served clients in many industries including manufacturing, services, distribution, retail, transportation and private equity. Her career has been focused in all aspects of state and local tax planning and risk management. Kelli has advised clients on mergers and acquisitions, reorganizations and audit defenses.
Kelli has served in a variety of leadership roles with Grant Thornton including Tax Practice Leader for the Carolinas, Regional Tax Leader for the Southeast and East regions, and as a National Leader for our Tax Business Lines. Currently, her role is serving as the National Tax Business Line Leader for International Tax, M&A, Human Capital Services and Tax Digital Consulting. Additionally, she is a member of Grant Thornton International Tax Advisory Council. This council is comprised of the largest Grant Thornton member firms and is responsible for setting and executing a global tax strategy.
Prior to joining Grant Thornton, Kelli worked for Arthur Andersen for 10 years.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- North Carolina Certified Public Accountant
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Former Board Chair for NCACPA
- Former Board Chair-Communities in Schools Charlotte
- Leadership Charlotte – Class 31
- Women in Business Award Charlotte 2011
- Kelli received a B.S. in Business Administration and a Masters of Accounting from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.