Charlotte, North Carolina
- Manufacturing, Transportation & Distribution
- Transportation & distribution
Stephanie S. Hinrichs
As Business Development Executive of Grant Thornton's Carolina’s Territory, Stephanie is responsible for all Grant Thornton services provided across two states – North Carolina and South Carolina.
As a Business Development Executive, Stephanie helps organizations solve business challenges and drive growth in the Audit, Tax, and Advisory practices.
Stephanie has over 15 years of experience and over a decade spent in professional services.
On her journey to finding the professional services industry, she spent time at two Fortune Global 500 companies in the airline and transportation industries. She also spent time in economic development working for a non-profit fundraising, maintaining, and growing budgets.
Connecting with clients and helping them find solutions to generate incredible outcomes is her passion.
- Charlotte Rotary
- German American Chamber of Commerce
- Legal Sales and Service Organization, Board of Advisors
- Society 54, Board of Advisors
- Stephanie received a Masters of Business Administration from Pfeiffer University and a Bachelor of Arts from the University of South Carolina. Stephanie also spent time in Germany studying at the RWTH Aachen University.
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.