New York, New York
- Tax reporting and advisory
Ken is the Tax Practice Leader for the Northeast region and is a partner in our Tax Reporting and Advisory practice based in our New York.
Ken has significant experience in serving some of the largest multinational corporations in the world. Prior to joining Grant Thornton, Ken was a partner at KPMG LLP for over 32 years and served in several leadership positions. In his role serving large multinational clients, Ken lead diverse global teams of professionals designed to address the needs multinational clients. His experience includes dealing with income tax accounting issues, federal and state corporate tax planning, exams, and planning, designing, and execution of worldwide compliance and consulting engagements.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA, New York & Connecticut
- Member, AICPA
- Board Member – David Reh School of Business at Clarkson University
- Board Member – Treasurer and Executive Committee Westport Country Playhouse
- Board Member – Boys & Girls Club of Ridgefield, Ct.
- Clarkson University, B.S., Accounting
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.