Carlos Ferreira is Grant Thornton’s National Managing Partner of Private Equity.
New York, New York
- Technology and telecommunications
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Retail and consumer products
- Private equity
- Hospitality and restaurants
- Mergers and acquisitions
Carlos Ferreira is Grant Thornton’s National Managing Partner of Private Equity. In this role, Carlos leads the strategic direction for a range of private equity services designed to generate value across the investment life cycle, including areas such as growth, transformation, operations, resilience, compliance and diligence. He also serves at the Global Co-Head of Transaction Advisory Services at Grant Thornton International Limited. Carlos previously led the advisory practice for the firm’s New York/New England Region.
During his almost 25 years in professional services, he has developed considerable expertise in buy- and sell-side transaction-advisory services, helping business owners and investors around the globe executing on due diligence engagements to identify the risks and upsides in a deal. He has served clients in multiple industries and cross-border transactions in Europe, South America, North Africa, North America and Asia. Ferreira has been recognized by M&A Advisor as a 40 Under 40 Awards recipient, and has been featured in various publications and media outlets such as Bloomberg radio, the Journal of Private Equity, Economics Week and PE Analyst.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA (New York and New Jersey)
- Charted Accountant (South Africa)(inactive)
- University of South Africa (UNISA), Honors Degree in Accounting Sciences
- University of Pretoria, Bachelor of Commerce Degree