New York, New York
- Technology and telecommunications
- Asset management
- Audit and assurance
Jim is an audit partner and the national professional practice director for the financial services industry audit practice. With over 25 years of public accounting experience, he has expertise in working with hedge funds, private equity funds, exchange traded funds, mutual funds, broker dealers, real estate investment trusts and investment advisors. In his role as national professional practice director, he consults with engagement teams on audit and accounting issues relating to financial services clients and performs certain quality and risk management activities for the practice.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — New York, Massachusetts
- Member of the AICPA Investment Companies Expert Panel
- Member of AICPA Center of Audit Quality Broker Dealer Task Force
- Member of Baruch College Audit Conference Steering Committee
- MBA, Finance, New York University Stern School of Business
- BBA, Accounting, Bernard Baruch College
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.