Long Island, New York
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Strategic federal tax
Jill Grossman has more than 30 years of public accounting experience. Her experience spans a variety of industries with a significant emphasis in healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and professional services. She serves private companies with global operations. Grossman provides tax consulting, tax compliance, and ASC 740, tax provision services. She also has extensive experience in tax controversy representing clients before the Internal Revenue Service.
She is a sponsor of the firm’s Veteran’s and Allies Business Resource Group and a supporter of the Women and Allies Business Resource Group. She is a mentor to young women professionals with a focus on recruitment, retention and advancement of women in public accounting. She is also the lead recruiter at Hofstra University.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — New York
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- American Heart Long Island Go Red for Women Committee Member
- Hofstra University Business School Accounting Advisory Board Member
- Master of Taxation, Hofstra University
- MBA, Hofstra University
- BBA, SUNY Albany
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.