- Private wealth services
Angie has more than ten years of experience in public accounting with Grant Thornton. Her area of specialization is in private wealth services including high net worth individuals, estates, trusts and not-for-profits.
Angie’s experience in public accounting is comprised of family wealth planning and the preparation and review of federal and state income tax returns for compliance with tax laws, preparation and review of research memorandum, and representations before federal and state tax authorities. Angie also has experience with international planning and compliance for individuals and trusts.
Angie works with various organizations including closely-held businesses and their owners. She works closely with individuals and family office groups and assists with implementation of tax strategy and wealth succession planning.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Nevada Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Estate Planning Council of Northern Nevada
- Leadership Reno/Sparks Class of 2015
- Angie received a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration with a major in accounting from the University of Nevada, Reno and a Master of Science degree in taxation from Golden Gate University.
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.