Saint Louis, Missouri
- Technology and telecommunications
- Retail and consumer products
- Audit and assurance
Kelly is a partner in the audit services practice of Grant Thornton’s Missouri practice. She has more than 15 years of experience in public accounting, international and domestic, in industries such as life sciences technology, manufacturing, and software, as well as completed a long-term rotation with our National office.
Her long-term overseas rotation has enabled her to help others prepare for convergence of IFRS used worldwide and the generally accepted accounting principles used in the U.S. (U.S. GAAP) as well as better understand how to work with international teams. Kelly joined Grant Thornton in 2011 as a senior manager from KPMG, where she managed a number of international, public and private company engagements in the U.S. and Australia under IFRS and U.S. GAAP with Sarbanes Oxley 404 reporting requirements.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accounts (AICPA)
- Member, Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Illinois Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Board member, Lift for Life Gym
- B.S. in Accounting, Missouri State University
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.