Gregory M. Payne
Greg Payne has more than 15 years of experience working with public entities and privately held businesses. He is the Kansas City Financial Services practice leader and SSAE 16 services leader.
Kansas City, Missouri
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Asset management
- Private equity
Greg Payne has more than 15 years of experience working with public entities and privately held businesses. He is the Kansas City Financial Services practice leader and SSAE 16 services leader. Payne has significant SEC experience with IPOs and Sarbanes-Oxley integrated audits. He has experience with IFRS adoption. He has participated in numerous transaction support engagements and due diligence investigations. Payne serves clients in the financial services, manufacturing and distribution, energy, retail, and services sectors. He has significant experience performing special attestation work for service organizations, and has experience with private equity, broker-dealers, investment companies, registered investment advisers, loan servicers, and investment funds. He can also be reached at 9401 Indian Creek Parkway, 40 Corporate Woods, Suite 650, Overland Park, KS 66210.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — Kansas, Missouri
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- University of Kansas Accounting and Information Systems Program, Advisory Council
- Kansas City Chamber of Commerce, Centurions Member
- Community LINC, Board of Directors, Treasurer
- BS, Business Administration, Accounting, University of Kansas