Kansas City, Missouri
- Real estate and construction
- Technology and telecommunications
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Asset management
- Retail and consumer products
- Hospitality and restaurants
- Technology alliances
In his 20 years of experience in professional services, Bill has become a recognized thought leader in the selection, implementation and adoption of enterprise applications.
Bill specializes in the program management and delivery of transformational projects involving the implementation of on premise and Cloud based technologies. Bill has extensive experience in the enabling technologies for the functional areas of Finance/Accounting, Procurement/Supply Chain, Project Accounting, HR, Order Processing/Customer Servicing, and Marketing. Prior to joining Grant Thornton, he worked for ConAgra Foods and Arthur Andersen.
Bill has a breadth of industry experience with a primary emphasis servicing clients in the Financials Services, Hospitality/Gaming, Telecommunications, Retail, Professional Services, Distribution, Real Estate, and Manufacturing sectors.
Over his career, Bill has serviced many multi-national organizations with operations in AMERICAS, EMEA, and APAC.
- Bill graduated from the University of Nebraska with a BS in Accounting and BS in Management Information Systems.
- Bill received his Masters of Business Administration from Creighton University.
- Bill champions Grant Thornton’s involvement in supporting the Omaha community.
- Bill was a member of Leadership Omaha’s Class 32.
- Leadership Omaha is a chamber organized development program with an emphasis of aligning business and community leaders.
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.