- Technology and telecommunications
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Retail and consumer products
- Public company audit
- Private company audit
Sandra J. Heuer
Sandra Heuer is a partner in the Accounting Principles Group. Based in our Minneapolis office, she is also part of the National Professional Standards Group, where she has served eight years as a technical accounting resource to audit engagement teams. Sandra has more than 27 years of public accounting experience, providing auditing and technical help to a variety of public and private middle-market companies in the manufacturing and distribution, software and technology, and retail industries.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — Minnesota
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- BS, Accounting, Minnesota State University – Mankato
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.