Managing Partner, Minneapolis Office
Jarod serves as Grant Thornton’s Minneapolis Office Managing Partner and is responsible for leading the office of over 240 professionals and employees.
- Technology and telecommunications
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
Jarod serves as Grant Thornton's Minneapolis Office Managing Partner and is responsible for leading the office of over 170 professionals and employees. The Minneapolis office consists of audit, tax and advisory professionals providing professional services to clients in the Fortune 500, Russell 2000 and large privately owned entities.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA - Kansas, Minnesota, New York, Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Past Board of Directors service - Minnesota Chamber of Commerce,
- Past Board of Directors service - Providence Academy Finance Committee
- Past Board of Directors service - Catholic Services Appeal Foundation
- Past Board of Directors service - Catholic Charities of St. Paul and Minneapolis.
- BS, Business, Emporia State University
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.