- Construction & real estate
- Manufacturing, Transportation & Distribution
- Technology, media & telecommunications
- Audit & assurance
- Employee benefit plan audits
Jim Trouba is an Audit Services partner in Grant Thornton's Detroit office, where he is a trusted business adviser to several of Grant Thornton's publicly traded and emerging-growth audit clients. Trouba was previously an executive vice president and CFO of Covansys Corporation, a global publicly traded IT company with annual revenue of $500 million, where he led the finance and administration team.
His responsibilities included SEC reporting and communications, investor relations, treasury, legal, marketing, facilities and internal audit, including the implementation and ongoing compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. Earlier, Trouba had more than 19 years of experience with Arthur Andersen and Ernst Young.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — Michigan
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Vista Maria, Advisory Board of Directors
- Forgotten Harvest, Board of Directors
- BS, Business Administration, University of Michigan – Ann Arbor
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.