- Audit and assurance
- Public company audit
Ryan Giacolone is the Regional Audit Practice Leader based in Grant Thornton’s Southfield (Detroit) office. He has over 20 years of experience in public accounting, working with both privately held and large publicly traded companies in a wide range of industries, primarily focusing on manufacturing and financial services. Prior to joining the firm, Ryan worked for a large international accounting firm. Ryan currently serves as the audit partner for a $6B auto financier and a $1.4B transportation and logistics company which are both public companies. He also serves manufacturing clients, including a $3B manufacturer, both with international operations. Ryan specializes in large SEC filers in the specialty finance and automotive sectors.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — Michigan
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants, PAC committee chair
- A member of the AICPA
- Board member of The Rainbow Connection
- Board member of Junior Achievement
- A member of the Executive Advisory Board for the Detroit Regional Dollars for Scholars
- BS, Economics, Management, Albion College
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.