Oksana Westerbeke is a principal in Grant Thornton’s Forensic Advisory Services practice in the Boston office of the Metro New York/New England market territory.
- Technology and telecommunications
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Valuation and modeling
Oksana Westerbeke is a principal in Grant Thornton’s Forensic Advisory Services practice in the Boston office of the Metro New York/New England market territory. She assists clients in identifying, quantifying and managing risk. She specializes in the valuation of privately held equity securities, performance and market condition options, debt and embedded derivatives, contingent assets and liabilities, warrants with anti-dilution provisions and other contingencies, and other complex securities. In addition, she assists clients in the valuation of business enterprise and intangible assets.
Westerbeke has over 20 years of finance experience. Prior to joining Grant Thornton, she spent over 10 years at one of the Big 4 firms performing valuations of business enterprises, equity, complex financial instruments and intangible assets. She also held financial analyst positions at the Westerbeke Corp. and Fortrade Financing, S.p.A.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- CFA Institute
- Boston Security Analyst Society
- American Society of Appraisers
- National Association of Professional Women
- BSBA, Finance, Babson College
- BA, Piano, Tuymen College of Arts (Russia