- Technology and telecommunications
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Retail and consumer products
- Private company audit
- Public company audit
Jarrod is a partner in the Boston office. Jarrod has more than 20 years of public accounting experience auditing public and private companies in numerous industries.
His experience includes domestic and international companies of all sizes and his areas of expertise included Security and Exchange Commission and Public Company Accounting Oversight Board rules and regulations, revenue recognition, complex debt and equity, share based compensation and internal controls over financial reporting (ICFR). Jarrod serves as Key Relationship Partner for several of Grant Thornton's global clients. Jarrod regularly advises clients on complex matters ranging from financial and regulatory reporting to critical business and operational matters.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants - Member
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants - Member
- CPA - Massachusetts
- Jarrod has served on the board of directors of several local charitable organizations and as a guest lecturer at several Boston area universities.
- Lasell College - BS, Accounting
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.