- Technology and telecommunications
- Life sciences
- Hospitality and restaurants
Chris Martin is a Tax partner in Grant Thornton LLP’s Tax Reporting and Advisory practice. He also serves as the office managing partner for the firm’s Boston office.
Martin has nearly 25 years of experience in public accounting, serving both public and private companies with a focus on organizations that have multinational operations. Throughout his career, he has helped clients within a broad range of industries, including life sciences, technology and manufacturing — as well as hospitality, restaurants and services.
Martin is also a member of Grant Thornton’s People Experience Leadership Team, and he is a national culture facilitator. He is passionate about creating an accepting place to work; one where all colleagues can be their authentic selves. He also takes great pride in coaching and developing others.
Martin is a certified public accountant (CPA) and a member of both the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Massachusetts Society of CPAs. He earned a bachelor’s degree in accountancy from the University of Rhode Island and a master’s degree in taxation from Northeastern University.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Certified Public Accountant
- Masters in Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts – Program Graduate
- Master of Science in Taxation from Northeastern University
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy from the University of Rhode Island
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.