Jason M. Sevier
Jason has more than 25 years of audit, accounting and consulting experience, and specializes in serving public and private companies in the real estate, high-tech, hospitality, private equity, hedge fund, media, and telecommunications industries.
- Real estate and construction
- Technology and telecommunications
- Private equity
Jason M. Sevier
Jason has more than 25 years of audit, accounting and consulting experience, and specializes in serving public and private companies in the real estate, high-tech, hospitality, private equity, hedge fund, media, and telecommunications industries. Jason has assisted companies with complex leasing transactions, partnership accounting matters, equity method accounting and complex partnership structures. In addition, he has been involved with numerous initial public offerings, as well as secondary offerings and SEC filings. As a Client Service Partner, he serves a variety of clients providing audit and business advisory services to management and boards of directors of companies ranging in size from entrepreneurial organizations to large established enterprises.
In his client service role as an Audit Partner, Jason serves clients in the real estate (REIT), Technology and Private Equity (PE) industries.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Certified Public Accountant (Maryland, Virginia and D.C.)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association for Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP)
- Past member Center for Audit Quality (CAQ)
- Board Member Downtown Partnership of Baltimore
- Baltimore Squash Wise
- Masters of Business Administration with a concentration in Finance, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business (NYU)
- Bachelors of Science with a concentration in Accounting, Towson University