William Matthews is an Assurance Services partner in the Wichita office focusing on private and publicly traded companies and partnerships in the energy (including electric generation, midstream, and refining) and manufacturing industries. He has significant experience in SEC reporting under both the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, integrated audits, nonregistered capital raising opportunities, acquisition accounting, and new accounting standard implementation.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Certified Public Accountant – Kansas and Oklahoma
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Masters of Science – Accounting, Oklahoma State University
- Bachelor of Science – Accounting, Oklahoma State University
- Bachelor of Science – International Business, Oklahoma State University
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.