- Technology and telecommunications
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
Renato Zanichelli is the national managing partner of Tax Services at Grant Thornton LLP and a member of the firm’s Senior Leadership Team. He joined the firm in 1994 and has more than 25 years of public accounting and industry experience.
Most recently, Zanichelli served as national managing partner of Tax Reporting & Advisory, where he helped large multinational organizations manage global tax risk, meet regulatory requirements and achieve operational and strategic tax objectives. Areas of expertise include strategic tax function optimization and transformation, global tax risk management, tax controls advisory, and income tax accounting matters (ASC 740).
Zanichelli is a certified public accountant in Illinois and is a member of the Illinois CPA Society and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. He is also an investor board member of the Gift of Adoption Fund. He received a master’s degree in taxation from Northern Illinois University and a bachelor’s degree from DePaul University.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Investor Board member of the Gift of Adoption Fund
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member Illinois Certified Public Accountants Society
- Gift of Adoption Fund, National Board Member
- DePaul University Ledger & Quill Alumni Organization, Past Executive Committee Member
- MS, Taxation, Northern Illinois University
- BS, DePaul University
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.