Partner, International Tax Services
Edward Weaver is a partner in our international tax practice. Edward advises multinational clients on international and domestic tax issues.
- Technology and telecommunications
- Retail and consumer products
- International tax
Edward Weaver is a partner in our international tax practice. Edward advises multinational clients on international and domestic tax issues. Edward handles a broad range of international tax matters including foreign tax credits, subpart F income, mergers and acquisitions, foreign currency transactions, tax treaties and tax accounting. Prior to joining Grant Thornton, Edward worked at Deloitte Tax LLP and Northern Trust Corporation.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Edward is certified public accountant and licensed attorney in Illinois.
- Edward is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Chicago Bar Association.
- Edward is an Advisory Board member of Ladder Up, a nonprofit that provides hardworking people with free financial consulting resources.
Presentations and Publications
- Edward is a frequent speaker on various tax topics and an former adjunct professor at John Marshall Law School in Chicago.
- Edward received his J.D. and L.L.M. (Taxation) at Loyola University Chicago. He received his Bachelor in Science in Accounting, at University of Illinois at Chicago.
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.