Edward Weaver is a partner in our international tax practice. Edward advises multinational clients on international and domestic tax issues.
- Technology and telecommunications
- Retail and consumer products
- International tax
Edward Weaver is a partner in our international tax practice. Edward advises multinational clients on international and domestic tax issues. Edward handles a broad range of international tax matters including foreign tax credits, subpart F income, mergers and acquisitions, foreign currency transactions, tax treaties and tax accounting. Prior to joining Grant Thornton, Edward worked at Deloitte Tax LLP and Northern Trust Corporation.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Edward is certified public accountant and licensed attorney in Illinois.
- Edward is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Chicago Bar Association.
- Edward is an Advisory Board member of Ladder Up, a nonprofit that provides hardworking people with free financial consulting resources.
Presentations and Publications
- Edward is a frequent speaker on various tax topics and an former adjunct professor at John Marshall Law School in Chicago.
- Edward received his J.D. and L.L.M. (Taxation) at Loyola University Chicago. He received his Bachelor in Science in Accounting, at University of Illinois at Chicago.