- Real estate and construction
- Not-for-profit and higher education
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Private company audit
Dianne M. Wasieleski
Dianne is a partner in Grant Thornton's Not-for-Profit and Higher Education audit practice. She serves as the deputy leader of the Not-for-Profit Associations sub-committee and is a member of the Not-for-Profit Senior Leadership Team.
Dianne is a hands-on leader with experience auditing and consulting a wide variety of not-for-profit organizations, including associations and membership organizations, foundations, faith-based organizations, social service organizations and private colleges. Many of her clients are subject to Single Audits under Uniform Guidance.
Dianne also has prior experience auditing private and publicly held companies in the construction, service and manufacturing / distribution industries. Dianne's experience includes serving not-for-profit organizations, including private colleges, social service organizations, foundations and member organizations, including Single audits. She also audits clients in the construction and manufacturing/distribution service lines. Dianne has helped her clients navigate the complexities of transactions, including share-based compensation arrangements, leasing arrangements, consolidation issues and complex revenue recognition.
She also assists her clients with applying and understanding changes to accounting standards and financial reporting principles. Dianne serves as an advisor to the Leadership Team for Women at Grant Thornton - Chicago.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Yellow Book Certified
- Erikson Institute – Chicago (Trustee and Audit Committee Chair)
- Associate Board for Gilda’s Club – Chicago (Treasurer)
- Past Member of the Nominating Committee for JDRF – Chicago and Past President of the Board for the JDRF – Northeast Wisconsin Chapter upon serving a six year term, including previous positions of Treasurer, Secretary and President-Elect
- Bachelors of Business Administration in Accounting
- Masters of Professional Accountancy from the University of Wisconsin – Whitewater.
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.