- Technology and telecommunications
Sudhakar is a Managing Director and leads Integrated Risk Management services at Grant Thornton. He is also responsible for cyber risk technology strategy and product innovation using emerging risk technologies.
Sudhakar has significant experience in technology strategy, operations and risk management and has advised financial services clients in North America, EMEA and Asia. His global risk advisory experience includes some of best in class risk transformation programs cutting across enterprise, operational and technology risk capabilities, focused on the first and second line areas. As an experienced risk advisory leader, Sudhakar specializes in optimizing technology risk capabilities, generating value out of intelligent automation and delivering defensible and sustainable risk programs to maximize business results in response to operational and regulatory drivers, including cyber security and privacy mandates.
Sudhakar is a thought leader in the risk technology and integrated risk management space and his recent publications include "Bulletproof Risk Management to Thrive in the Digital Economy" and "Rethinking Cyber Value at Risk". His work has been featured by leading publications such as ISACA and others. He is also a frequent speaker at conferences hosted by technology and industry associations.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Expert Certified
Presentations and publications
- Bulletproof Risk Management to Thrive in the Digital Economy, ISACA journal
- Rethinking Cybervalue at Risk: A Practical Case for Risk Quantification, ISACA Journal
- Design With the End in Mind – Privacy by Design – ISACA journal
- The struggle for privacy and the survival of the secured in the IT ecosystem - ISACA journal
- Master of Management – Personnel Management and Strategy
- Bachelor of Electronics Engineering Technology
- Harvard VPAL’s Cybersecurity program
- Leadership certification from Harvard University
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.