- Not-for-profit & higher education
- Audit & assurance
Moises is an audit partner primarily serving not-for-profit (NFP), government, and professional services firms. Moises has led several of the largest NFP and government audits in the nation. Services have included auditing complex and unique accounting matters impacting the NFP industry, including compliance audits and complex revenue recognition. Moises has worked on a number of engagements in both the NFP and professional services, including single audits, yellow book audits, law firm audits, staffing firm audits, and public debt offerings. Moises also serves as the national leader for Grant Thornton’s legal services sector.
Moises has approximately 20 years of accounting and auditing experience. He has worked on clients with various accounting standards including FASB and GASB standards and conducted audits under generally accepted government auditing standards. He has led industry specific training on complex accounting matters impacting the NFP and public sector industries. Moises serves as a champion for recruiting at DePaul University and serves on the national AICPA Government and NFP learning committee.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois Certified Public Accounting Society
- Park Community Church Board of Directors
- Ledger and Quill of DePaul University, Advisory Board
- Master in Business Administration – Leadership and Change Management, DePaul University
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, DePaul University
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.