- Not-for-profit and higher education
Moises is managing director primarily serving not-for-profit (NFP), government, and professional services firms. Moises has led several of the largest NFP and government audits in the nation. Services have included auditing complex and unique accounting matters impacting the NFP industry, including Uniform Guidance compliance audits, complex revenue recognition, and pensions.
He has worked on clients with various accounting standards including FASB and GASB standards and conducted audits under generally accepted government auditing standards. He has led industry specific training on complex accounting matters impacting the NFP and public sector industries. Prior to joining Grant Thornton, he was with Deloitte %26 Touche. Moises serves as a champion for recruiting at DePaul University.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois Certified Public Accounting Society
- Yellow book certified
- Park Community Church
- Ledger and Quill Advisory Board at DePaul University
- Master in Business Administration – Leadership and Change Management, DePaul University
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, DePaul University
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.