- Real estate and construction
- Retail and consumer products
- Restructuring and turnaround
Paul Melville is national managing principal in Grant Thornton LLP’s Corporate Finance group and is located in Chicago.
Melville has over 25 years of experience in all areas of Restructuring and Turnaround, including several cross-border restructuring situations. He has advised stakeholders including bank groups, customers, suppliers and shareholders in a number of different restructuring scenarios, including company viability, reconstructions and debt restructuring, strategic options and formal insolvency.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Licensed Insolvency Practitioner
- INSOL International
- Turnaround Management Association
- Chair, Board of Governors, Chicago Scots
- Member, Board of Trustees, Kohl’s Children's Museum of Greater Chicago
Presentations and publications
- Presenter, "Sector Report - Consumer Goods and Services," 2012 International M&A Advisor Summit, October 10, 2012.
- Co-author, “Current Developments in CCRC Restructuring and Workouts,” ABI Journal, Intensive Care column, June 2012.
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.