- Real estate and construction
- Technology and telecommunications
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Retail and consumer products
- State and local tax
Scott Groberski has experience in all aspects of multistate taxation, with an emphasis in the areas of sales and use tax and personal property tax. He has more than 25 years of multistate tax experience in industry, government and public accounting, working with businesses in hospitality, manufacturing, retail, distribution and printing, as well as various service providers. Prior to joining the firm, Groberski worked in private industry with a telecommunications company. He also worked with the Missouri Department of Revenue.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — Illinois
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- MS, Taxation, DePaul University
- BS, Accounting, University of Illinois – Chicago
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.