- Manufacturing, Transportation & Distribution
- Technology, media & telecommunications
- Audit & assurance
Anthony has 20 years of experience working in a variety of industries, including services, distribution, manufacturing and technology. He has advised numerous companies in a variety of industries on M&A strategies, due diligence and deal structure under US GAAP and IFRS accounting standards and worked with various public and non-public entities tackle their most complex accounting issues arising from business operations, capital market activities and required regulatory compliance.
Anthony spent three years based in Singapore working with Grant Thornton International in the strategic development of its Asia Pacific practices, which represented more than 12,000 partners and staff across 20 countries. This role focused on network development and growth, client service support, brand and reputation in the region.
Anthony’s accomplishments include a secondment to Grant Thornton’s member firm in Australia in which he served as one of the US’s technical secondees.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Indiana University Kelly School of Business Alumni Association Board Member
- Evans Scholar Foundation Leadership Circle Board Member
- Evans Scholar Foundation Mentor
- Business Advisory Board Member for Robert Morris University
- Executive Club of Chicago Professional and Technology Committee Board Member
- Executive Club of Chicago Group Mentor
- AICPA member
- Anthony received his Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Computer Information Systems from Indiana University.
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.