- Technology and telecommunications
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
Robert C. Allen
Robert Allen is a principal in Grant Thornton’s Technology Solutions practice in Chicago, and also serves as the national Food & Beverage industry sector leader. Prior to joining Grant Thornton, he was a partner at MarketSphere Consulting, serving as a leader in the Oracle business until its acquisition by Grant Thornton in September 2013. Prior to MarketSphere, Allen served as the vice president of the e-business suite practice for Terillium, and partner and national practice director of the enterprise applications practice for WhitmanHart.
With over 20 years of experience, Allen has proven himself across the Oracle industry through his extensive work with large-scale implementations and his deep understanding of critical business drivers in multiple industries. He is a results-driven, growth-oriented, focused leader with continual success in multiple disciplines for driving vision and achieving critical strategic goals for his clients. He is also a dynamic change agent skilled in positioning organizations to achieve operational excellence.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- APICS - The Association for Operations Management
- American Society for Quality
- Oracle Applications User Group
- North Central Oracle Applications User Group
- MS, Management, Purdue University – Krannert School of Management
- BS, Biology, Purdue University
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.