- Technology and telecommunications
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Retail and consumer products
- International audit
- Private company audit
- Public company audit
Lori Turbe is the Professional Practice Director for the firm's Southeast offices, with responsibility for technical consultations, regulatory compliance and the delivery of quality financial audits. Turbe has more than 20 years of experience in financial accounting and advisory services for both public and private companies, specializing in the manufacturing and consumer business arenas. She provides services that include: implementing multidivisional and multinational audits; working with growth companies on financial reporting and business operation enhancement; advising clients on SOX-related issues; and works with companies undergoing recapitalizations and initial public offerings.
- Fernbank Museum, Corporate Leadership Council
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Georgia Chapter, Board Member, Chairman
- Camp Sunshine, Board Member, Secretary
- BBA, Finance, Emory University
- Postgraduate work, Accounting, Georgia State University
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.