- Real estate and construction
- Technology and telecommunications
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Audit and assurance
Jason has close to 20 years of public accounting experience and serves as the Managing Partner of Grant Thornton's Atlanta office, where he has responsibility for growing the practice, building the GT brand and leading an office of approximately 330 professionals. Prior to serving as the Atlanta OMP, Jason served as the Audit Practice Leader for the Atlanta office, where he was responsible for the operational performance and talent acquisition, development, and retention for the Atlanta audit practice.
Jason is also an audit partner with significant experience working with public and large private companies in the manufacturing, software, and life science/pharmaceutical industries. Size of clients have ranged from pre-revenue to multi-billion dollar companies. He has worked on multiple IPOs, secondary offerings, private placements, tender offers, debt offerings, and go-private transactions. Additionally, he has extensive experience on integrated audits, including first time through ICFR engagements.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Certified Public Accountant in Georgia
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of CPAs
- Georgia Chamber of Commerce – Board of Directors
- Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce – Board of Directors
- Carter Center - Board of Councilors
- Leads Grant Thornton’s involvement in the CFO Forum
- Georgia Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association
- Former Audit Committee Member - Georgia Tech Christian Campus Fellowship
- Former Audit Committee Member - Atlanta Christian College (now known as Point University)
- Former Treasurer - Cobb County Court Appointed Special Advocates
- Jason is a graduate from the Georgia Institute of Technology where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Management, with certificates in Accounting, Finance, and Economics.
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.