Eric leads our International Tax Services practice in Atlanta. He works extensively with large U.S.-based multinationals and foreign owned inbound U.S. corporations.
- International tax
Eric leads our International Tax Services practice in Atlanta. He works extensively with large U.S.-based multinationals and foreign owned inbound U.S. corporations. In addition, Eric works with closely held businesses engaged in global business activities.
Eric’s experience includes serving clients with income tax planning, structuring, and diligence for cross border M&A transactions, tax efficient global restructuring, foreign tax credit and incentive identification/optimization, tax efficient global business model optimization, transfer pricing matters and planning, as well as US international tax reporting and compliance services. Eric also serves as a subject matter specialist on Grant Thornton’s largest audit and assurance engagements advising on the application of ASC 740 with respect to global consolidated financial statements. Eric has served several of Grant Thornton’s largest clients in various industries including, but not limited to, manufacturing, distribution, technology, financial services, retail, food & beverage, and healthcare.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Certified Public Accountant in the State of Georgia
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Dashboard – Board of Directors
- Master of Accounting with a focus in Taxation – J.M. Tull School of Accounting – University of Georgia
- BS in Accounting – University of Georgia