Denise Boyd is a Tax Services partner in the Atlanta office. She has more than 21 years of experience providing comprehensive tax services to public and private middle-market businesses.
- Technology and telecommunications
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Retail and consumer products
- Private equity
- Strategic federal tax
- Tax reporting and advisory
Denise Boyd is a partner in the Tax Reporting and Advisory group in the Atlanta office. She has 25 years of experience providing comprehensive tax services to public and private middle-market businesses. Boyd also leads the Atlanta office's Life Sciences Industry Group and has led the Private Equity group. Some of her specific service capabilities include: managing private equity relationships and coordinating fund and portfolio company needs; managing significant tax planning and compliance engagements in an integrated team environment; corporate and partnership taxation, including transactions, restructuring and controversy; and ASC 740 tax accrual experience, including related key controls. Boyd is experienced in serving clients in various industries, including life sciences, technology and manufacturing.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — Georgia, Ohio
- Georgia Society of CPAs
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG), Board & Past Chairman
- OnBoard, Board Member
- Georgia State University, Accounting Advisory Board
- Master of Taxation, Georgia State University
- BBA, Accountancy, University of Toledo