Partner, Audit Services
Patrick Messerli is a partner in Grant Thornton’s Audit Services practice and is based in Tampa. He began his career with Arthur Andersen and joined Grant Thornton in 2002.
- Real estate and construction
- Technology and telecommunications
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Retail and consumer products
Patrick Messerli is a partner in Grant Thornton’s Audit Services practice and is based in Tampa. He began his career with Arthur Andersen and joined Grant Thornton in 2002. With more than 20 years of experience in both public and private accounting, Messerli has assisted both public and private clients with M&A, SEC periodic reporting, public and private securities offerings, due diligence, and SOX Section 404 services. In addition to having served various accelerated filers, Messerli’s experience also includes working with international clients.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — Florida
- Florida Institute of CPAs
- Orlando Regional Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Orlando Alumni
- Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Tampa Alumni
- First Tee of Tampa Bay, Board Member; Chair, Executive Committee
- Junior Achievement of Central Florida, Volunteer Coordinator
- BS, Accounting, University of Missouri, St. Louis
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.