- Technology and telecommunications
- Retail and consumer products
- Strategic federal tax
As a Partner in Grant Thornton LLP’s Tax Reporting and Advisory practice, Todd’s goal is to help his clients’ businesses succeed through timely and effective tax planning and compliance services. Todd takes a practical, risk-based approach to tax advice that centers on the needs of his clients’ business. He leads teams that provide distinctive client service through a commitment to innovation, quality, and collaboration. Todd has more than 25 years of experience in public accounting living on the West and East coast and continues to serve clients throughout the country. Todd’s clients have included Global Fortune 100 companies, newly formed fast-growing venture-backed startup companies, and companies at various stages of growth. Serving this wide range of clients has allowed Todd to gain significant insight into implementing appropriate tax strategies for multijurisdictional organizations in several industries. Todd has extensive experience in preparation and review of income tax provisions under ASC 740 and is part of the firm’s Tax Accounting and Audit Quality group. Todd has focused on serving technology-based companies and has significant experience in the manufacturing, healthcare and service industries.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Certified Public Accountant - Florida, Georgia
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Graduate of The Tampa Connection, Leadership Tampa Bay, Leadership Tampa
- Longtime volunteer with United Way Suncoast, Finance Committee member
- University of Florida, Master of Accounting, concentration in Taxation
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science, Accounting
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.