Office Managing Partner, Tampa
Jason is an Audit Partner in Grant Thornton LLP’s Florida Practice and resides in the Tampa office.
- Technology and telecommunications
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Retail and consumer products
- Private equity
Jason is an Audit Partner in Grant Thornton LLP’s Florida Practice and resides in the Tampa office. He started his career in 2004 with PricewaterhouseCoopers and joined Grant Thornton in 2013.
Jason’s client service experience includes assisting his clients with meeting SEC and other regulatory filing requirements, audits of internal controls, implementing new accounting pronouncements, business acquisitions, debt and equity offerings, as well as numerous other matters.
Jason has extensive experience with public and private companies in a variety of industries including financial services, private equity, technology, and consumer industrial products.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants - Member
- University of South Florida’s Accounting Circle Board of Directors — Member and past Chairman of the Board
- Leadership Finance Tampa — Chairman
- University of South Florida - Master of Accountancy and a B.S. in Accounting
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.