Partner, Audit Services
Todd is a partner in Grant Thornton’s Assurance practice with more than 13 years of experience in public accounting, serving clients primarily in the manufacturing and distribution, technology, real estate and construction industries.
- Real estate and construction
- Technology and telecommunications
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
Todd is a partner in Grant Thornton’s assurance practice with more than 13 years of experience in public accounting, serving clients primarily in the manufacturing and distribution, technology, real estate and construction industries. Todd has comprehensive experience in providing auditing, accounting and review services, with specialized skill in meeting SEC and other filing requirements, implementing new accounting pronouncements under U.S. GAAP, reporting of acquisitions and divestitures of businesses and implementation of internal controls over financial reporting in addition to numerous other matters, including revenue recognition, equity transaction and fair value reporting matters. He serves both public and private companies across the above-mentioned industries.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Leadership Orlando - Past Member
- Junior Achievement - Leadership Council Member
- FORE Charities – Past Board Member
- University of Florida, BS Accounting
- University of Florida, Masters in Accounting
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.