- Real estate and construction
- Not-for-profit and higher education
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Tax reporting and advisory
Paul is a managing director in the Tax Accounting and Risk Advisory Services team (TARAS) in Florida. He brings with him more than 21 years of experience in public accounting. Prior to joining the firm in January 2010, Paul was with another major international accounting firm located in the Orlando area. Paul specializes in tax function optimization advice, the preparation and review of income tax provision, controls, and related disclosures, while also providing sound tax advice to support overall business strategies.
Paul also has vast expertise in the preparation and review of consolidated C-corporation, S-corporation, partnerships and not-for-profit federal and multi-state tax returns for public and private companies. Paul's has worked with both public and closely held private companies, including U. S.-based companies and entities with strong international operations. He has serviced clients within a broad array of industries including construction, hospitality, manufacturing, real estate, restaurant, theme parks, timeshare and transportation.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- AICPA — Member
- Florida Institute of Public Accountants — Member
- Florida Citrus Sports - Audit Committee Member
- UCF Accounting Advisory Council - Board member
- Orlando Toastmasters Club 28 - Member
- University of Central Florida, BS in Accounting
- University of Central Florida, Masters in Taxation
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.