Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Technology and telecommunications
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Private equity
- Private company audit
- Public company audit
Scott Mager is Grant Thornton's market managing partner in South Florida and an industry leader for the South Florida private equity group. Scott is also a member of the National Private Equity practice. With more than 30 years of experience in public accounting, Scott's work includes supervising and coordinating all services rendered to publicly and privately held clients.
Scott has also worked extensively with local private equity group clients and specialty financial companies on both accounting and consulting matters.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — Florida
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Florida Institute of CPAs
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- South Florida Board Member
- Board Member Jason Taylor Foundation
- Reading Room Initiative
- Committee Member South Florida Business Forum, Board Member
- MAcc, University of Florida
- BS, Accounting, University of Florida
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.