Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Private equity
- Private client services
Eric Coombs has over sixteen years of experience in public accounting specializing in partnership income tax consulting and compliance.
- Eric’s federal income tax experience includes supervising and coordinating income tax compliance and consulting services rendered to large public and private clients in a variety of industries, with a heavy emphasis on the financial services and healthcare industries.
- Eric has spent a significant portion of his career serving large private equity groups and their portfolio companies.
- His partnership income tax consulting experience includes assisting partnerships with the tracking, calculation, and maintenance of partner capital accounts in accordance with IRC Section 704(b) and their partnership agreements.
- Eric also has a great deal of experience preparing and reviewing income tax provision calculations pursuant ASC 740, including assisting organizations with their accounting for uncertain tax positions.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants - Member
- University of Florida, Bachelors and Masters of Accounting
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.