- Technology and telecommunications
- Retail and consumer products
Lawrence Griff is an Audit Services partner and partner-in-charge of the Stamford, Conn., office. Lawrence has served a diverse client base that included organizations in media and entertainment, retail, food and beverage, and manufacturing industries. He has more than 25 years of public accounting experience. He was previously an audit partner with Ernst Young and Arthur Andersen, where he led and coordinated activities of domestic/multinational teams in the execution of audit, tax, and MA services. He was formerly an Adjunct Professor at NYU Stern School of Business.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — New York, New Jersey, Connecticut
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- iMentor, Board Member
Presentations and Publications
- Digital Entertainment World Panelist on Spreading The Word: Rights, Royalties And Collections For Podcasts And Spoken Word Audio
- MBA, New York University, Stern School of Business
- BA, Economics, University of Pennsylvania
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.