- Asset management
- Private equity
Chris has more than 18 years of public accounting experience, all of which have been dedicated to serving the real estate and financial services industries. Chris has directed and managed the performance of financial statement audits, examination and review of securities offerings, due diligence, internal controls, and internal control reviews. In addition, he is responsible for internal staff training on audit methodologies and new regulations.
Chris has significant experience in advising an array of public and private companies. He specializes in serving real estate investment trusts, investment partnerships, including complex hedge funds and private equity funds.
Chris’ experience on public companies includes S-11 filings, private placement offerings, fair value funds and other capital raising transactions.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Certified Public Accountant (New York and Connecticut)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Master of Science in Accounting from Pace University
- Bachelor of Science in Finance and Information Systems, from Manhattan College
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.