Kelly A. Rodriguez
Kelly Rodriguez leads the Construction, Real Estate, Hospitality and Restaurants practice in Grant Thornton’s Denver office. In this role, she oversees new client opportunities, proposal development and evaluation of services for existing clients.
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Retail and consumer products
- Hospitality and restaurants
Kelly Rodriguez is an audit partner and national leader of Grant Thornton’s Restaurant Industry Sector. In this capacity, Kelly provides insights to our clients and sets the strategy for the national practice. Kelly also leads the Construction, Real Estate, and Hospitality practice in Grant Thornton’s Denver office. Kelly’s extensive audit experience includes M&A and SEC reporting.
She was recognized by the Denver Business Journal as one of 40 Under 40 in 2012 for her business leadership and community involvement. Kelly was also the recipient of the 2013 Woman to Watch — Emerging Leader Award for the Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Colorado Restaurant Association
- Denver Metro Chamber Leadership Foundation, Access Denver Leadership Program, Colorado Experience program
- Mile High United Way, Women’s Leadership Council
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Colorado, Board Member
Presentations and publications
- Featured in “Developing and Retaining Women Leaders — What’s the Secret?” Colorado View magazine, Winter 2011.
6 ways the health care law impacts restaurants and hospitality
- BS, Accountancy, University of Illinois