- Manufacturing, Transportation & Distribution
- Transportation & distribution
- Retail & consumer products
- Hospitality & Restaurants
- Accounting advisory
Kelly Rodriguez is an audit partner and national leader of Grant Thornton’s Restaurant Industry Sector. In this capacity, Kelly provides insights to our clients and sets the strategy for the national practice. Kelly also leads the Construction, Real Estate, and Hospitality practice in Grant Thornton’s Denver office. Kelly’s extensive audit experience includes M&A and SEC reporting.
She was recognized by the Denver Business Journal as one of 40 Under 40 in 2012 for her business leadership and community involvement. Kelly was also the recipient of the 2013 Woman to Watch — Emerging Leader Award for the Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Colorado Restaurant Association
- Denver Metro Chamber Leadership Foundation, Access Denver Leadership Program, Colorado Experience program
- Mile High United Way, Women’s Leadership Council
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Colorado, Board Member
Presentations and publications
- Featured in “Developing and Retaining Women Leaders — What’s the Secret?” Colorado View magazine, Winter 2011.
6 ways the health care law impacts restaurants and hospitality
- BS, Accountancy, University of Illinois
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.