- Real estate and construction
- Technology and telecommunications
- Strategic federal tax
Scott Remington is the Tax Services practice leader in Denver. He provides tax consulting, compliance, accounting and business advice to closely held owner-operated businesses, as well as large multinational corporations. As Tax Services practice leader, Remington is also responsible for coordinating the delivery of services and tax savings solutions from Grant Thornton’s specialty service groups. Additionally, he has significant experience in supporting quarterly and year-end financial statement audits and the application of ASC 740 (formerly Statement of Financial Accounting Standards No. 109, “Accounting for Income Taxes”) and ASC 740-10 (formerly FASB Interpretation No. 48, “Accounting for Uncertainty in Income Taxes”).
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA — Oregon, Colorado
- Colorado Society of CPAs
- Colorado Association of Commerce and Industry Tax Council
- Access Denver, Alumni
- Metro Denver Economic Development Corporation, Board of Governors
- National Sports Center for the Disabled, Board of Trustees
- BA, Accounting, University of Arizona
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.