San Jose, California
- Technology, media & telecommunications
- Life sciences
- Manufacturing, Transportation & Distribution
- Audit & assurance
Dominic is an Audit Partner based in the Silicon Valley office focused on providing audit services to public and private companies in the technology, life sciences and consumer products industries.
Dominic primarily works with large public companies with international operations as well as private-equity and venture backed private companies. Dominic has expertise in the areas of revenue recognition, cost accounting, business combinations, SEC reporting and SOX 404. Dominic serves clients through public and private offerings, including one of the largest de-SPAC transactions of 2021. Dominic also frequently presents at external organizations on revenue and SEC matters. Dominic acts as a subject matter expert to assist engagement teams performing audits of financial statements prepared under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Dominic is a member of the Firm’s national technology industry leadership group.
Dominic has been with Grant Thornton US in California since 2015, having started his career with Grant Thornton UK.
- ACA – Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- CPA - California
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Board member and Treasurer at the Family Giving Tree
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance (International), University of Leeds, UK
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.