Danny is an audit partner for the Greater Bay Area office of Grant Thornton LLP.
San Jose, California
- Technology and telecommunications
Danny is an audit partner for the Greater Bay Area office of Grant Thornton LLP. He has served as the primary auditor charged with the delivery of audit services to clients in a variety of industries including Software/SaaS, technology manufacturing, and food and beverage. Danny has experience in the areas of ASC 606 revenue recognition, inventory accounting, ASC 842 lease accounting, debt and equity transactions, and business combinations. He also has significant experience working with clients with international operations and sales expansion.
Danny is also actively involved in campus recruiting and is the campus champion for the Greater Bay Area on the Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo campus recruiting team.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA – California
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Audit Committee – Gatepath
- M.B.A. with a specialization in management, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
- B.S., Business with a concentration in Accounting, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo