Partner, Advisory Services | Transaction Services
Bill is a Partner in our Transaction Services practice with over 16 years of experience. He has specialized industry expertise in the technology sector and is a leader of the firm’s M&A technology team as well the firm’s most significant technology transactions.
Orange County, California
- Technology and telecommunications
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Hospitality and restaurants
Bill is a Partner in our Transaction Services practice with over 16 years of experience. He has specialized industry expertise in the technology sector and is a leader of the firm’s M&A technology team as well as the firm’s most significant technology transactions.
Bill’s specific experience includes leading buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence engagements and other transaction-related services for private equity and strategic investors. He also has experience performing carve-outs, modelling, post-merger integration projects, financial statement audits for public and privately-held companies, purchase price allocations and initial public offerings.
Bill has led hundreds of due diligence engagements with enterprise values ranging from $5 million to over $1 billion.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- The California Society of Certified Public Accountants
Presentations and publications
- Maximizing financial return when selling your tech busines
- Private Equity Alert: Start Planning Now for the New Revenue Recognition Standard
- Pitfalls of software M&A: Working capital can come back to hurt the seller
- Bachelor’s of Science degree in accounting from Northern Illinois University.
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.