Neil is a managing director in the Tax Services group of Grant Thornton’s Irvine office and is the leader of the Firm’s West Region Tax Accounting & Financial Reporting team.,
Orange County, California
- Technology and telecommunications
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Retail and consumer products
- Tax reporting and advisory
Neil is a managing director in the Tax Services group of Grant Thornton's Irvine office and is the leader of the Firm's West Region Tax Accounting Financial Reporting team.
Neil'sexpertise includes accounting for income taxes (ASC 740 and IFRS), internal controls related to income taxes, taxation of pass-through entities, and accounting methods and periods. Neil primarily serves corporate entities with multi-state and multi-national operations.
Neil has experience providing tax-related services to both publicly-traded and privately-held companies at various stages in the life cycle of a company ranging from start-ups to 100-year old companies. He has experience serving companies in a variety of industries including technology (both hardware and software), retail, healthcare, restaurants, and consumer products. Neil is a member of the Firm's California industry group focusing on Technology.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Member of the AICPA and the California Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- BA in business economics with an emphasis in accounting from the University of California at Santa Barbara