Orange County, California
- Retail and consumer products
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Not-for-profit and higher education
- Audit and assurance
- Private company audit
Andrea Brown is an Audit Partner in the Orange County, California office. She has spent her entire audit career with Grant Thornton, beginning as an intern with the firm in 2007. Andrea joined the firm in the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma office and then relocated to the Orange County, California office in 2023.
Andrea has extensive experience leading large domestic and international, cross-functional audits of public and private companies. Andrea has served a diverse client base throughout her career with most of her focus being public companies and the Energy, Manufacturing/Agriculture, and Retail industries. Along with public and private company audit experience, Andrea also served as a national resource to Grant Thornton professionals and clients on complex SEC reporting and compliance matters across several industries, with a focus on energy clients, during a 2-year rotation with Grant Thornton’s SEC Regulatory Matters group located in Washington, D.C from 2016 to 2018. Andrea also contributed to the firm’s thought leadership during her rotation and continues to be involved with the firm’s continuing education through technical presentations.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA – Oklahoma, California, Iowa
- Oklahoma Society of CPAs
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Oklahoma City, Board
- Andrea has a Master of Science degree in accounting. She also has Bachelor of Science degrees in both accounting and agricultural economics. All of these are from Oklahoma State University
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.